Terms and Conditions of Use
The term ‘Clever IT’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Rugby House, Hampson Street, Horwich, BL6 7JH. Our company registration number is 07643682 (Cloud Clever Ltd t/a Clever IT). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03300 417 057.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. This may be subject to change without notice.
- Neither ourselves nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the precision, relevance, performance, entirety or appropriateness of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You accept that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and therefore, we exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- By using any information or materials on this website, you do so at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information gained from this website meet your individual requirements. Our status, as well as that of any recognised contributors, as the authors of content on this website must be given acknowledgement at all times.
- This website holds material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is forbidden other than in agreement with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks recreated in this website, which are not owned by, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website or its content may result in a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Occasionally this website may also include links to other websites. The purpose of which is to provide further information for your reference. The inclusion of such links does not signify that we endorse these website(s), and we have no accountability for the content of the linked website(s).
- You have permission to link to our website, providing you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not harm or exploit our reputation. Links must not suggest any form of endorsement where none exists. Our website must not be framed on any other website. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If in your dealings with us you are provided with a user identification code, password or any other information as part of our security procedures, you must treat this information as confidential and you must not disclose it to any third party. Clever IT maintains the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time, if we deem you have failed to comply with any part of the Terms described on this website.
- If you suspect your details have been stolen or you think there may be someone who knows your user identification information or passwords, please inform us promptly at email@example.com or by calling 03300 417 057.
- We cannot guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You alone are liable for configuring your IT systems, computer programmes and platform to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our website.
- You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this section of our terms, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
- We reserve the right to suspend, withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our website for business reasons.
- Our website is for business users not consumers. If you are a business user, we are not responsible for any resulting loss or damage suffered by you. In addition we exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our website or any content on it; and we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with: use of, or inability to use, our website; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website.
- We will not be liable for: loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- If you are a consumer user you agree not to use our website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.